- CSC 591 Data Intensive Computing (Special Topics)
- CSC 112 Introduction to Programmng: Fortran
- CSC 230 C and Software Tools
- CSC 246 Concepts and Facilities of Operating Systems for Computer Scientists
- CSC 501 Operating Systems Principles
- CSC 512 Compiler Construction
- CSC 568 Enterprise Storage Architecture
- CSC 591 Special Topics in Computer Science
- CSE 441 Automata
- CSE 443 Compiler Construction
- CSE 542 Operating System Design
[Copied from the DGP’s page.]
The Computer Science Department welcomes interest by non-majors in its courses, but gives priority for enrollment to Computer Science majors. The way this is managed is that only Computer Science and Computer Networking majors can enroll themselves directly in Computer Science graduate courses (using Mypack). Non-majors who wish to enroll must wait until one week before the start of the semester. At that time, they should email their request, along with their student ID number, to the Computer Science Graduate Office (email@example.com). If there are open seats, they will be enrolled. A staff member will mail back the results.
The only exception to the above is that by special arrangement, Computer Engineering PhD students are allowed to register without being required to wait. Again, they should email their request, after registration has opened, to the Graduate Office staff.